For Parents: What is Career Cruising?
Career Cruising is an Internet-based career exploration and planning tool used by your son or daughter to explore career and college options and develop a career plan. Career Cruising can be accessed from school, from home, or wherever your child has access to the Internet. Features of the program include:
- ASSESSMENTS: World-renowned assessment tools to help your student identify their career interests, skills, and learning style.
- CAREER PROFILES: Thorough and up-to-date information about hundreds of different occupations, including direct links between careers and related college programs.
- MULTIMEDIA INTERVIEWS: Interviews with real people in each occupation, which add depth and realism to career profiles.
- A PLAN: An online portfolio (ILP) where your student can develop and reflect on their academic, personal, and career exploration activities, and make plans for the future. This ILP will be referenced throughout the middle and high school years.
- PARENT PORTAL: Allows you to view the information your student has stored in their Plan, learn more about the careers and schools that your student is interested in, and communicate with the career advisor.
- CAREER CRUISING GENERAL LOG IN INFORMATION:
username: bellamy password: bulldogs
- STUDENTS ARE ABLE TO LOG IN FROM ANY COMPUTER USING THEIR ASSIGNED USER NAME (Which is the first three letters of their first name and the first three letters of their last name). The password is their student ID#.
**** If this does not work, please contact me for additional information. ****